What features do you need in a baby monitor in Santa Fe?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. To illustrate, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may move around throughout your home. The latest baby monitors in Santa Fe are so advanced that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both features and expense.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have comparable functionality, there are numerous residents in Santa Fe integrating their nursery to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go into the room to get your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep your little one asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your camera stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness may begin to waver. Conversely, if your security camera notices anything unusual, you can configure it to deliver a notification on your phone. Perfect if your child soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors do not capture the video. Now you have the ability to deliver a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment wherever you go, you may now watch from your smart home mobile app. You can even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.