A Professionally Monitored Santa Fe Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Santa Fe monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Santa Fe?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Santa Fe flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Santa Fe flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Santa Fe Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Santa Fe flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (505) 317-7139 today or send in the online form for your free quote.