Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Santa Fe
If you’re wondering about the most susceptible areas for a home invasion, your front door and first-floor windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential components for home security installations in Santa Fe. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are part of each ADT package, no matter if you opt for a streamlined, basic setup or the most state-of-the-art system with video and home automation. Installation is also included so you don’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being installed properly.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted straight to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the contacts fit neatly together. When the system is engaged and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do a good deal more than merely set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Santa Fe
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of perks, including the following:
- Set off the siren: These components signal your high-decibel siren when an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive instant alerts straight to your smartphone whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get an update too. Your house will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Remote access and control: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you may review the current state of your sensors and turn them on or off.
- Home automation integration: Set your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even get fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your property will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Santa Fe can be skillfully integrated into your complete home security system.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In Santa Fe
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in Santa Fe that elevate your security and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, call (505) 317-7139 or fill out the simple form below.